June 14 and June 28, 2023
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Simply Swoon by Thimble Blossoms available at Fabric City
- Fabric for Baby Quilt according to Pattern
- Thread to piece top (Signature or Cairo 50wt thread in gray or cream works great)
- Sewing machine in good working order (cleaned, oiled, new needle)
- Full bobbin
- Extra machine needles (Microtex Sharp 12 work best)
- ¼” foot
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler(s) – 6.5”x12.5” & and medium size mat 18”x 24”
- Optional: 3 ½”x12 ½” trim up ruler & Bloc-Loc 6 ½” square up ruler
- * Basic Sewing Supplies
Prior to Class:
Follow the cutting instructions for baby quilt and label each piece as you cut.
Practice a .” seam by sewing two 1.5” x 5” strips of fabric together. The width after piecing should be 2.5”. If the seam is too wide or two narrow, adjust your needle position. Bring your sewing machine manual if you’re unsure how to adjust the needle position.